To Comfort Always is an award-winning handbook for nurses on how to care for patients at the end of life. Fully revised and updated, this new edition is a practical guide to understanding the needs of both patients and families and the important roles nurses play in addressing those needs. To Comfort Always provides a practical framework that differentiates end-of-life nursing in terms of skilled clinician, advocate, and guide.
She has written numerous journal articles on advance care planning, suffering at the end of life, hospice, and other related topics. The recipient of a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Executive Nurse Fellowship, Norlander has presented nationally and conducted writing workshops for nurses on end-of-life care.
To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End-of-Life Care (Second Edition)
Be the first to review this product. Tags aging antioxidants anxiety awareness Bach Flower remedies cancer chemicals consciousness depression detoxification diabetes diet ego emotions energy exercise fear hormones immune system inflammation insomnia intuition Joanne Henning Tedesco Linda Crider liver love magnesium Mary Budinger meditation mercury nutrition obesity omega 3 fatty acids pain pesticides relaxation sleep stress sugar toxins visualization Vitamin C vitamin D weight loss yoga.
- Boys and Girls of Colonial Days (Illustrated).
- To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End-Of-Life Care (Second Edition).
- 500 Gluten-Free Dishes (500 Series Cookbooks).
- To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End-of-Life Care (Second Edition).
Popular Latest Tags. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon and are the opinions of the respective authors.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
The information on this website is offered for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional or is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information.
- To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End-Of-Life Care by Linda Norlander!
- Nutritional management in palliative care.
- Nursing and the Future of Palliative Care.
- To Comfort Always: A Nurse's Guide to End-Of-Life Care!
- Perspectives in High Frequency Ventilation: Proceedings of the international symposium held at Erasmus University, Rotterdam, 17–18 September 1982.
- Dynamic Trading Indicators: Winning with Value Charts and Price Action Profile.
- Managing end-of-life symptoms?
Related To Comfort Always: A Nurses Guide to End-Of-Life Care (Updated & Revised)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved